Online Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Waiver
- As a condition of my enrolment in the Online October 29-30, 2022, Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Training agree to the following:
- In order to ensure confidentiality, I will refrain from audio/video recording as it is not allowed. I will also treat matters that occur within the sessions with the utmost confidentiality. This applies to the names and identities of other participants, as well as all matters discussed by others.
- Attendance is important for training cohesiveness. I am expected to attend every session, arriving on time, and staying for the entire duration of the session. Otherwise, I will not be able to obtain the certification.
- I will have the opportunity to share my thoughts and feelings about the practices and what I will be learning. Although all participants will be encouraged to interact during the session, I reserve the right to determine for myself what personal information I feel comfortable sharing at any given time.
- I agree to notify Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat in the event that significant changes occur in my physical or psychological health.
- I understand that there are some risks involved in Laughter Yoga. Physical injury may occur when engaging in any type of physical activity. I agree to only do what I feel is appropriate for me at that time.
- I understand that there might be psychological discomforts that could occur when engaging in laughter yoga practices as it encourages being present and connecting to ones experience.
- I understand that I am encouraged to discuss changes in my exercise regimen with my physician or health care professional.
- I understand that if for any reason I am unable to, or think it is unwise to engage in these practices, I will notify Dr. Kasim Al-Mashat.